Monday, February 21, 2011

Just another boring Monday...

Hello nonexistent readers, hope you're all having a good day, lol.  Pretty typical Monday for me: class all morning of which I spent most of the time doodling and writing lyrics to Lady Gaga songs out in the margins... at least I didn't skip any though!  Had a horrible aerobic activities class after lunch; we did an hour of cardio including stair-stepping and jump rope.  YUCK.  And the heat was blasting in the room so it was hotter than hell.  Yah, gross.  But I took a relaxing shower and then actually got some homework done for about an hour and a half, crazy, right?  Meetings for my Greek house all night tonight, and unfortunately two long labs tomorrow.

But anyway, I've been starting a countdown to some fun times ahead, trying to think of something positive, so here it is:
5 days until Winter Break
19 days until LADY GAGA CONCERT HELL YA!
And 31 days until my 21st b-day and I can finally order a frggin glass of wine at dinner.  I mean seriously, the drinking age limit here is ridiculous.  You can vote and join the army at 18, but don't you dare touch any alcohol.  I mean, hell, it's been almost a century since Prohibition (which was also ridiculous) get over it people!

But anyway, other than that not much new to report.... rained a lot today, which I normally hate, but it's been so warm and it was only a drizzle so it didn't bother me much.  I'm just to the point where I really don't give a shit about pretty much anything, good or bad, anymore, so yah.  But if I'm talking about the weather, it's time to get off.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment