Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gaga inspired tattoo?

So yah, been obsessing about getting a Gaga inspired tattoo or some tattoo anyway the past day and night.  I was just really inspired by her Born this Way single... I mean, the song's not my favorite by any means, but I love the idea of the lyrics, you know, with my whole depression thing... I would love a reminder that I am who I am and I should love and accept myself instead of hating myself the way I do now...  I was thinking either a "born this way" tattoo of some sort or maybe the lyrics: "Rejoice and love yourself today, cause baby, you were born this way".  Idk... if anyone ever reads this and has an idea, please let me know... I'm not super artistic and even though I'd love to design my own tat and am working on it, I doubt it'll turn out any good.  I suppose I should just work with an artist, but that requires time and energy and  I just don't have right now.  But yah, I was thinking of it as a b-day present to myself... I've never been inspired by anyone so much as Gaga.  I love her music, fashion, and what she stands for, and I know I could use a daily reminder to love myself...

Oh well, I'm too tired to write anymore just now... didn't sleep well last night.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment